Introduction to Library Pages
We attach importance to reading. Reading Promotion Team aims to enhance students' reading interest and to establish their reading habits. Students are encouraged to participate different reading activities. We hope that they can learn from reading.
Our school library is located on the third floor of the new wing, providing students with an ideal reading environment. Students can use library service before morning assembly and recess. With a reading corner at cover playground and a bookcase in each classroom, students can also enjoy reading in their free break.
01) Morning reading session
02) Reading Day
03) Good book recommendation
04) Theme reading
05) Classics reading competition
06) Author’s talk and sharing
07) Joyful Reading Award Scheme
08) Book design competition
09) Card design competition
10) Fairy story cover design competition
11) Four-box comic story competition
12) Reading Record Book cover design competition
13) Book recommendation poster design competition