Aims for Teaching and Learning:
- Enhance students’ awareness in current affairs.
- Increase students’ awareness in civic duties.
- Augment students’ interests in science and technology.
- Develop students’ awareness in environmental protection.
- Boost students’ awareness in personal health.
- Enrich students’ generic skills and self-learning skills through project learning.
- Amplify students’ understanding of society and awareness of importance of helping others through service learning.
Highlights of Curriculum:
- Encourage reading to enhance students’ understanding of current affairs.
- Amplify the strength of students’ creativity, problem-solving and calculation skills through Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education.
- Enhance students’ information technology (IT) and self-learning skills through the use of augmented reality (AR) in project learning.
- Increase students’ interests in IT and science inquiry through science inquiry activities.